A quality product designed for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. The name "Vorras" has 2 meanings, the 1st meaning of Vorras in Ancient Greek era, was the name of the geographical direction on compass of north direction, the 2nd meaning of the name was taken because of Mount Vorras, the 3rd highest Peak (2.524m) in Greece but one of the toughest & most dangerous on Balkan peninsula, due to the weather conditions and the ground morphology.
- 100% Nylon canvas Main Fabric
- 88% Nylon 12% Elastane Ripstop re-enforced patches 4 way stretch
- YKK® self locking fly zipper
- Jeans button
- Re-enforced kneepads, back seat & ankles
- Triple stitched on all stress points
- Diamond crotch for ease of movement